Members removed from this section

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Due to many complaints over the last few months I have decided to remove some long term member/members from this section.

Admin.

Last edited:
Due to many complaints over the last few months I have decided to remove some long term member/members from this section.

Admin.

Thats preferable to removing the members members

Admin.

Sorry to hear that but perhaps it should be reviewed after a month or two to see if there is a deterioration in quality of the proffered knowledge between posters and the section becomes lacking in the "common sense answers" which new beekeepers or beekeeping needs?

Oh do tell, Admin!

Which members have been cut off in their prime?

Dusty.

P.s. Disappointed that I'm not considered significant enough to be one of the Chosen.

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha ....just got that!

Dusty, that profile picture "cracks " me up lol. On a serious basis, thank you for your help that you give me by private message pal. You have saved me a fortune and also hours and hours of work researching. Your a credit to this site my friend.

Well, thank you sir!

Glad to be of service.

But..........

....... I've spent hours of careful posting to build up an image as an irascible old curmudgeon, and to get such praise is liable to damage my reputation!

I'll have no more of it, sir, or you'll be hearing from my lawyer!

:judge:

Dusty

Ps. Enjoy your beekeeping!

P.p.s My avatar really is me! Taken on probably my second appearance at the Association novice evening. I'd been inspecting in the face of a strong, cold wind, and the bees found warmth and shelter where they could!

Last edited:
Oh do tell, Admin!

Which members have been cut off in their prime?

Dusty.

P.s. Disappointed that I'm not considered significant enough to be one of the Chosen.

Now let me think? having thought about it but.....we are all told to be thinking beekeepers so having thought again: it is no great loss! Many more proficient beekeepers around with a more pleasent disposition.:iagree:

people banned

can't understand why anyone would be removed from this forum,,,unless its foul and abusive behaviour,,,lets face it,,beekeepers are the most arguing,disagreeable ,I know better than you,,weirdest type of people so it can't be that

can't understand why anyone would be removed from this forum
it's the beginner's section - some just took it as an opportunity to belittle,confuse and abuse.
IMHO there should be a couple more kept out of here for peddling their duff misleading and downright dangerous 'advice'

can't understand why anyone would be removed from this forum,,,unless its foul and abusive behaviour,,,lets face it,,beekeepers are the most arguing,disagreeable ,I know better than you,,weirdest type of people so it can't be that

Ahhh ... the pantomime season is upon us ... OH NO WE'RE NOT !!!

Welcome aboard ... you will fit right in by the sound of it ...

Oooo Errrrr Misses I resemble that remark !:icon_204-2:
St Pirans 5th March.jpg
Yeghes da

I know better than you because I am better than you...:sunning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back