McDonalds

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nonstandard

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
9 colonies & 2 nucs
I know I'm a bad parent but we visited McD's the other day, their latest promotion is nature orientated I was a little surprised to see that they have really upped their ante regarding filling our kids with cr@p.

For those who cannot make the text out it says "It takes 22,700 bumblebees to make a jar of honey." :eek:

they have really upped their ante regarding filling our kids with cr@p.

Not just the food, then? Bad parent for 'not going more often' (child perspective), or bad parent for taking them at all!!?!

Prolly 'bout right - err that would be how many colonies? And what moisture would they accept? Some considerable task to actually be collected by this 'bumblebee keeper'?

They are not even right about the number, if honeybees, either? Some might make several contributions and some might not. Average 'bee miles' might be a better fact (needs differentiating for bees parked on the OSR, maybe....). Time scale for these 22 700 bees? And last of all, not so far, this year - more like a 100 000!

Yes, you are right they are real cr@p!!!

I infrequently go to Mc Donalds (unless I'm caught short on a shopping trip when I'll pop in for a McSh!t & lies :D) but on a few occasions when I have been forced to eat there I find the way to make the meal bearable is to remove the sliced gherkins ........ and eat them with the packaging - throw away the burger :D:D:D

I infrequently go to Mc Donalds (unless I'm caught short on a shopping trip when I'll pop in for a McSh!t & lies :D) but on a few occasions when I have been forced to eat there I find the way to make the meal bearable is to remove the sliced gherkins ........ and eat them with the packaging - throw away the burger :D:D:D

Six and two threes as to which tastes better, but certainly the more healthy option.

I can never understand why people go there when you can get a pub lunch 241 cheaper, the only thing that's good is the foul tasting strong coffee that keeps you buzzing all day, no pun intended bee-smillie

If you want a proper breakfast you should try one of ours.

No rubbish on our plates.

PH

McDonalds? Are they still in business...?

Well I've just stopped there on my way home and got a fat b£&@?$d special! I can't move now...

Doner Kebab with extra chilli sauce is my favourite, especially when the grease runs out of the paper, down your arm and drips off your elbow.

If you want a proper breakfast you should try one of ours.

No rubbish on our plates.

PH

I'm afraid few have tasted real sausages and bacon...

And after you have spoiled forever.

And the only way to be sure of your sausages and bacon is to get the meat from the farm and make them yourself...

Would need to be close to starvation to eat in an Mcdross.
and yes I have tried them...

McDonalds in China as well, locals dont care for it though......they prefer KFC !

Fine for an "emergency burger" when out shopping. BUT... in Dublin the euro saver €1 burger is the cheapest hot food in town by a mile!

Coffee is good though!

Latest posts

Back