• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mated queen needed urgently

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any offers to adopt your Miss Nasty? No? Surely she has some good points. You could always blame the father

Actually yes , although trying to tell them it may not be their best option...but I do suggest you turn your sarcasm mode off. Particularly as it seems it was the only helpful and honest offer of a queen you got...and spurned.... Not sure if they have an html code for a single finger. Consider it raised!

I can't see my PMs on my mobile phone. I crank the big one up later as soon as I can

Is that directed at me? I meant the drone that mated with the queen s mum to produce a queen like the one you have. I've had nasty queens too and had the stings to prove it. Nothing personal to you whatsoever. We all get them no matter how good a beekeeper one is. But thank you kindly for the offer

Is that directed at me? I meant the drone that mated with the queen s mum to produce a queen like the one you have. I've had nasty queens too and had the stings to prove it. Nothing personal to you whatsoever. We all get them no matter how good a beekeeper one is. But thank you kindly for the offer

It might be to late now Rosie if you did not see the PM sooner, check as soon as you can and you might still be lucky.

Thanks Millet. I've just spoken to the gentleman beekeeper and he may be able to help me out. Thank you for the replies you have all been really helpful

I will be putting some queens under the boot later this week if all goes to plan.

Thanks Millet. I've just spoken to the gentleman beekeeper and he may be able to help me out. Thank you for the replies you have all been really helpful

How did you get on Rosie?
Did you get that hive requeened in the end?

Latest posts

Back