Maisie's June sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenkinsbrynmair

International Beekeeper of Mystery
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Too many - but not nearly enough
Just had a message from Maisemores - obviously due to the covid Mallarkey they won't be holding their June on site Saturday morning sale - instead they will be having a three day online/telephone sale from Friday 26th June to Sunday 28th of June.
A bonus for all I think - and a saving on fuel :D

Oh come on, ye of little faith!
Bozza will have reopened international travel by then!
A little trip to Maisie's won't be a problem! :D

yes - but your journey will take ages as you'll have to dodge around the corpses of VE day revellers littering the streets

Last edited:

au contraire mon ami - I have plenty of faith in Maisemore however the rabid ramblings that gushed from the mouth of a political megalomaniac on Monday does not instil confidence in competence. Historically, political decisions made about pandemics have generally proved fatal.

Nice one JBM!
Not long received an order of foundation from them, still great service fair play.

yes, fair play to them, got my wax delivered a few weeks ago, although after the depredations of Rattus norvegicus I may need some more shallow foundation :rolleyes:

If Maisie's counter is open by then that'll be great, they're only about 4 miles from me.

Latest posts

Back