Maisemores have a sale on

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Veg, replacement Etna smoker £15 inc P&P, ordered, jobs a good'un.

Are their second frames like Thornes seconds
Thanks

Thanks Veg - I have only been a member of the forum for less than and hour, I your post and link, see the sale and buy stuff!!!!
Thanks Pete

Thanks Veg - I have only been a member of the forum for less than and hour, I your post and link, see the sale and buy stuff!!!!
Thanks Pete

H-P

welcome to the Forum, hope you find us friendly

just so you are aware the Thornes winter on line sale starts on 29th November rather than December this year,

it is either because the lease on their old buildings terminates on the December quarter day , or it could be they are just being kind and having it early due to VAT changes

I came on last night to mention the Maisemoor sale only to see that Veg had beaten me to it...maybe I shouldn't have done so much shopping first.......

M-M....all friendly so far....

Thank you....

I am all ears and eyes for the sales....

Yup - I too am keeping a special watch on that VAT hike, so I think my buying plan needs to be brought forward!

I think that the Thornes Windsor (yard) sale is coming soon Sat Oct 9th- not sure if covered in another thread.

Happy shopping everybody.

Last edited:
T B
Yes I have mine - came on Tuesday. Protective clothing - jacket and trousers and additional hat/veil - all ordered on Saturday.

Hope you are not having trouble!

Pete.

Nope - ordered first day and still waiting...boo hiss. An entire national and 14x12 WBC BB

If you go to the shop I think you might get an idea of why orders would not be despatched quickly.
I picked up a couple of roofs, brood chambers, OMFs and frames and all of them seemed to be in different buildings so each needed a separate journey to locate. Half the business (including the shop) seems to operate out of what was probably a row of terraced cottages and the other half is in a modern warehouse building on the other side of the road.

I've yet to properly check the quality of the clearance items but they look very good to me.

Not worried, I know it will get here eventually. When we lived in Gloucestershire we had a deli and bought honey from Maisemoor's to sell. It meant a visit to what looked like a brick built garden shed painted white...with a few beeswax candles on the shelf. Funny I used to be terrified of being stung - even though I wanted to keep bees. Odd world.

pull over jacket and veil. ordered I think Monday and came Wednesday. Not bad for £31.50 delivered but not the best quality stuff but you get what you pay for. I am however happy with it.

Latest posts

Back