Maisemore's autumn sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenkinsbrynmair

International Beekeeper of Mystery
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Too many - but not nearly enough
Just a heads up - Maisie's have a two month mail order sale starting on the first of October.
And, unlike other years, they will not be having a separate poly only sale in February although it looks like they're all included in this lineup.maisies sale.jpg

Thanks emyr for sharing.. I've copied and pasted this..
And photocopied it.
It will now be on the fridge under my Christmas list.
At this rate Mr Claus won't be getting down the chimney, I'll have to leave the front door open for him.

Do you know if the national poly brood bodies are interchangeable with standard wooden floors, roofs and supers?

Spent all my money in the thornes sale.

They already helped empty my wallet in the last sale and Thornes wasn't that long ago either.

Do you know if the national poly brood bodies are interchangeable with standard wooden floors, roofs and supers?

Not the roof, they have the same internal dimensions as a wooden hive however externally they are 50cm opposed to the standard 46cm. You could use supers but you'll have large overhangs on the poly and water may collect. Better off looking at the Abelo if you want to stick to standard dimensions.

Brilliantly done! A little different that the traditional words I spouted as a 16yo!

I had a delivery turn up this morning. They must have read my order and called it straight out the the lads loading up!!
Ordered very late on Sunday, all I can say is fantastic service yet again.

Latest posts

Back