Maisemore sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorne is aslo having their "branch day" sales online this year starting 31st August for two weeks so another opportunity to pick up some bargains.

My Maisemore order arrived last Wednesday and I ordered on the Friday; was a damaged item in the order and they have even sent the replacement. Can't complain.

On the other hand, alternative beekeeping supplies businesses have provided a very good service throughout the pandemic. I've had great service from Simon the Beekeeper and Abelo. Strangely, the courier services they employ haven't been overwhelmed.

Maisies have had months to get their act together and frankly have failed. Poor service is bad, but poor service with complete radio silence is unforgivable. Sending an apologetic email to all those patiently waiting to receive their orders with some sort of delivery estimate would have been the work of a few minutes at most and the least any customer service focused business could do. I'm afraid customers do expect more from their suppliers these days, and just leaving them to stew is not good, pandemic or not.

Maisies have had months to get their act together and frankly have failed. Poor service is bad, but poor service with complete radio silence is unforgivable. Sending an apologetic email to all those patiently waiting to receive their orders with some sort of delivery estimate would have been the work of a few minutes at most and the least any customer service focused business could do. I'm afraid customers do expect more from their suppliers these days, and just leaving them to stew is not good, pandemic or not.

:iagree:

Whilst all the couriers are still busy, they are delivering. I send UPS next day, and although they had couple of days a few weeks back where there were no collections, they are still managing to deliver next day.

Hermes 3 day service is still taking 3 days.

2nd class post is still 2 to 3 days.

I order from DPD with other companies, and that is all coming next day (last one was some electric fencing items that DPD delivered yesterday, the day after they collected it).
Start of the week I ordered some sign equipment, again, delivered next day by DPD.

This isn't a courier issue (they use DPD), it's a Maisemore one.

Received my order confirmation 26th June hopefully they haven't changed courier and I might get it this week.

A simple one liner email explaining the situation would be all that it took to cool some engines..........

:iagree:

This year, on top of having to pack up and courier all the convention pre orders they promised to honour (as well as extending the sale) they have opened up their midsummer sale to the whole of the UK to shop from their armchairs.
I think a bit of tolerance is in order.

Well said Mr Jenkins.
I am in no particular rush for my order, and grateful that I made it with a cup of tea in my hand and saved myself the drive.
They are even paying the postage for me!

Reactions: mbc
order arrived to find a squashed item a quick call and my replacement is coming first class monday. Well done maisies

Just to reassure those thinking of ordering from Maisemore I ordered a Miller feeder yesterday at 3pm and it arrived this morning at 10am. Gloucester to Norfolk in 19 hours, pretty good I reckon!👍

Latest posts

Back