Maisemore order arrived...help

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5...2 wooden National, 2 poly Nat & 1 poly nuc...bursting at the seams
OK, you all know that my DIY is...shall we say minimal...? I have received my order, and no directions to put the bits together...anyone know a site that shows it?? Mainly national with a 14x12 WBC BB...:confused:

Give them a ring , I have always found them helpful .

Grub

Hi Queens
Try copying of your other WBC it might help a Tad

Regards

Wonderful - there were so many pages on their site, it didn't occur to me to look on the download page!!!! Now I can go hit my thumb with a hammer...

if in doubt look at a super if you have one spare, its exactly the same design and piece parts just not as deep. :seeya:

Thanks Harveyzone...luckily husband and son both registered first aiders...I should survive! ;)

Don't know if this applies to a WBC but double check the position of the sides with the runners when attaching to the other two sides to ensure you match the bee space that you're using, or will be using. I thought I remembered the instructions when putting my BB together and got it wrong, so had to take a chisel to it to correct it.

SimonB I think we have a great deal in common...I put a WBC lift together and inserted the wooden strips that allow it to sit on the next lift?? Right on the edge so it balanced rather than sat properly...problem was I am VERY GOOD at putting nails in...

Wonderful - there were so many pages on their site, it didn't occur to me to look on the download page!!!! Now I can go hit my thumb with a hammer...

i agree, it is wonderful how this forum works, i have looked all over the maisemore web site and never found that page ,,,,,,,but then being a man i never read instructions anyway bee-smillie

Problem is, do i leave the super kits stacked up in a nice pile taking up little space or make them up and fill my shed up to the roof with them, think i will make a few up as i am a bit fed up making super at 2.00am in june and getting complaints from the neighbours

I'm the same, but when I have a new toy I have to play with it...I can't bear the thought of it sitting in the shed until next April! Oh, and what did I forget? I ordered everything to make a national...except a BB...doh

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back