• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Maisemore 3 frame extractor price in 2006/7

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy

Drone Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have been offered a Maisemore 3 frame extractor at half the price that was paid in 2006/7.

I have the 2008 catalogue but not any earlier ones. If you have one to hand, I'd like to know the price. I think they now go for £250.

Thanks

if it is in good condition £125 is a bargain. Don't tie yourself in knots over a quid or two (if any).

why not email maisemore????

Is this a tangential only? If so, don't tie yourself in knots to get it - unless you have an immediate resale outlet. Otherwise you will be just storing it.

Manual or electric? If electric, might be worth a go.

Otherwise, a waste of space.

RAB

Thanks for the replies, I'll drop Maisemore an email.

I know a 3 frame extractor isn't ideal but it's sitting in my in-laws barn doing nothing at the moment - they have had to give up the bees due to sting allergy. The extractor was shared with a friend who has also had to retire from beekeeping.

I'm going to see how I go with the 3 frame capacity. I can borrow a 9 frame radial from my local BKA but like the idea of being able to extract on my own timescale. If it's too small and fiddly I'll sell it on.

Latest posts

Back