Made me laugh!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
50+
Some days are really rubbish today was one (property developers Errrrh) but it takes just a small thing to bring a smile to your chops....Looked at 'bid 4 bee-smillie 's Item #1618 this evening and it produced a wide smile. I just love the honesty of bee keepers!
Cheers

PS I am know way involved in the auction or have any knowledge of the seller or goods

save me ploughing through- what was on sale that made you laugh??? Need a laugh- still struggling to get bees out of roof space in ?soffits. Think I am getting there- using an apidea with brood in!!

I'm a bit wary of making unsubstantiated claims about the genetics of my stock but I can tell you I've had wing morph done on this queens sisters( her mothers daughter workers) and they were all negative for discoidal shift which some people believe is an indication of being pure AMM.
Her mother's colony is a joy to work and produced about 100lb of honey last season ( which was a very poor season here in west wales), but the queen for sale is open mated in my mating yard so although there is a preponderance of my own drones about, I offer no guaranty about which drones shagged her.

:D

Its Disgustin that they carnt even spell the wurd guarantee.

I just love the mix of technobabble and direct anglo-saxon when least expected. If its deliberate its bordering on art.

Its Disgustin that they carnt even spell the wurd guarantee.

Missing or superfluous apostrophes are worse. My bee's think so as well and so do my friends bee's

Latest posts

Back