lucky John

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davethegas

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
John is down on his luck. Rooting thru the trash he finds a lamp, rubs it & out pops a genie who rewards him with a wish. John chooses luck. He does the lottery & wins, every snooker break pots every ball..so on. one day he meets an indian girl, falls in love. Being of an inquisitive nature he wondered about the bindi spot on her forehead, scratched it off & guess what?..underneath it said "Congratulations, you've won a car!"

I think we are coming to the end of the Adult section.

With the amount of members sending pm's regards some of the content recently,it might be a good idea to go with a coffee lounge instead and tone it down..

Well it does say do not enter if you are easily offended.

Thousand apologies for any offence caused, not intended to do so. Dtg.

Offence where?
The Bindi has no significance other than to draw attention to the eyes .
Rather like the beauty spot of yesteryear !!.
I think we have gone PC to the detriment of all!!

John Wilkinson

Any one enters at own risk so whats the worry. There are loads of jokes out there and someone somewhere will find them offensive. So dont enter if you get easily offended. Simple.

Perhaps if the contents was not shown in the New Posts section then people will not stumble onto material that may offend.

I think we are all getting a little too precious :willy_nilly:

John Wilkinson

I don't understand why that is offensive either. It made me laugh too.

I either have total jet lag or am more thick/innocent than I thought- didn't understand it :blush5: :blush5: - so you can safely keep the adult bit

Perhaps restrict the "Adult Section" to subscribing members OR to those who request permission to view it? - and yes I have yet to subscribe.......
Other forums I subscribe to, hide the adult section/subscriber's section and thus it is only visible to people with specific permissions set by the forum administrators.

Had another sleep- get it now- have heard a lot worse. I just groaned .....

Don't get too 'precious'.
People joke about Christianity/pope/religion generally. It is accepted a ok..That seems to be acceptable. The Hindus probably laugh at this one- we are too sensitive sometimes. I prefer that to crude jokes !

Hopefully those offended will see fit to explain exactly what was so objectionable about this

Otherwise we are left with the impression, as others have implied, that some take offence for the sake of it

I remember having loads of complaints (20+) on another forum when I typed something like "it was FOC so a great bargain".

All complaints assumed FOC was a rude word...

The moderators had to explain FOC meant "free of charge".

In a similar vein, I assume the complaints here about adult jokes are by people who don't understand the meaning of the "adult section"...

We had the same problem on here a while back when a member was told to BOGOF and the post got reported.

admin;98122 said:
We had the same problem on here a while back when a member was told to BOGOF and the post got reported.

I thought that was Buy One Get One Free. What's offensive about t*at

Latest posts

Back