love story of ralph and edna

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark s

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
16 + 3nuc's
THE LOVE STORY OF RALPH AND EDNA.

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn;t mean they don't love you with allthey have.Ralph and Edna were both in a mental hospital.

One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool,Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end,he sank to the bottom and stayed there.

Edna promptly jumped into save him,she swam to the bottom of the pool and dragged him out.When the head nurse heard of Edna's heroics she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital,as she considred her to be metally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said,'Ena i have some good news and some bad news.The good news is you are being discharged,since you rationally responded to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the one you love.I have concluded that your act displayed a person of sound mind.

The bad newsis,'Ralph hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe cord right after you saved him.I'm sorry but he's dead.'
Edna replied,'he didn't hang himself,i put him up there to dry, how soon can i go home?':hat::hat:

Latest posts

Back