Looking for an Employer

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Not sure if this the correct forum...

I have a young woman working for me. Grew up near London, Among other places...South Africa. She's a college student but has a keen interest in honey bees. She's been here since the middle of April. She's worked a bit here and there for other beekeepers, but she's really coming into it now. Very fast learner. Today was the second round of mating nucs. She did a great job. She worked with Kate on Monday...grafting day. Grafted two cell bar frames. Would be a good addition to any operation. Very pleasant person. And that's why I'm writing. She has to leave the States in the Autumn, and will be settling somewhere near Bristol, UK. Do any of you know a bee farmer in that area that would need help beginning in the spring of 2022?

Not sure if this the correct forum...

I have a young woman working for me. Grew up near London, Among other places...South Africa. She's a college student but has a keen interest in honey bees. She's been here since the middle of April. She's worked a bit here and there for other beekeepers, but she's really coming into it now. Very fast learner. Today was the second round of mating nucs. She did a great job. She worked with Kate on Monday...grafting day. Grafted two cell bar frames. Would be a good addition to any operation. Very pleasant person. And that's why I'm writing. She has to leave the States in the Autumn, and will be settling somewhere near Bristol, UK. Do any of you know a bee farmer in that area that would need help beginning in the spring of 2022?
Can make enquiries with someone I know but they're PT not FT.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back