Looking for a Guest House in or near Warwick?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nonstandard

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
9 colonies & 2 nucs
It looks like I will be attending a two day training course at Volvo Warwick on the 12th to 13th August.

The cheapskates that I work for are expecting me to drive there and back each day from Derbyshire in the company van; I know it's not a million miles but I am considering funding an overnight stay myself if I can find a cheap guest house or similar.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am considering funding an overnight stay myself if I can find a cheap guest house or similar.
Many are based in and around Stratford, unlikely to be cheap in summer holiday period though.

It looks like I will be attending a two day training course at Volvo Warwick on the 12th to 13th August.

The cheapskates that I work for are expecting me to drive there and back each day from Derbyshire in the company van; I know it's not a million miles but I am considering funding an overnight stay myself if I can find a cheap guest house or similar.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Pretty horrible but Days Inn on the M40 Warwick Services is your best bet - £25 a night for an advance booking ... anything else in that area at that time of the year is going to be at least £60 a night. It's got some pluses .... on second thoughts - no it hasn't !!

Check LateBookings - you can get some real bargains.

There is a Premiere Inn just around the corner from Volvo so I was thinking I might just roll up at 6pm and chance my arm for a last minute rate, if I'm not successful I can always drive back with nothing lost.

There is a Premiere Inn just around the corner from Volvo so I was thinking I might just roll up at 6pm and chance my arm for a last minute rate, if I'm not successful I can always drive back with nothing lost.

Unlikely ... they're the best of the 'budget' chains and you will very rarely find them with vacancies (in any popular locations) and the chance of them reducing their rate - even at that time of night - virtually nil !!

Latest posts

Back