Looking for a beginners course

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oliver_h2o

Newbee beekeepers in Norfolk
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello,

I’m new to the beekeeping forum.
I’m about to move to Stow Bridge in Norfolk in the next few weeks and I’m looking for a beginners beekeeping course.

wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.
Oliver

I reckon you will have to contact your local association. You might have to travel a fair way though, if you're lucky you might find something up in Lynn or maybe Wisbech, otherwise ??

I reckon you will have to contact your local association. You might have to travel a fair way though, if you're lucky you might find something up in Lynn or maybe Wisbech, otherwise ??
Thanks. Just messaged Norfolk beekeeping association.

Hello,

I’m new to the beekeeping forum.
I’m about to move to Stow Bridge in Norfolk in the next few weeks and I’m looking for a beginners beekeeping course.

wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.
Oliver
Hi Oliver,

The Cambridge Bee Keepers Association runs a beginners course every year on Wednesday evenings starting in January. Stow Bridge is within reach of Cambridge and there is quite often people on the course from Ely and your area. You may even be able to share transport.
The course is very popular and is always over subscribed. Don't delay if you want a place for January 2021.

Contact: cbka.org.uk Website has all the details and booking details.

Good luck

Colin

Again maybe too far but Huntingdonshire Beekeepers association will be running a course next spring over two consecutive Saturdays in April (last year's course was from 9.30am to 2pm). Dates to be confirmed. I think you are about an hour away from us.

Latest posts

Back