Long-range Weather? ??

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you expect weather wise for 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our forecasts next 10 days are 12-16C
Willows started to bloom.

It's a little different here,

According to the papers we're due for a mini heatwave & the usual accompaniments;

• Traffic jams :auto:
  • No parking due to Townies descending
  • Supermarket shelves empty & panic buying (because they're closed for one whole day)! :svengo:
  • Climate change protesters topping up the wallets of cops as they score loads of overtime,(sleeping in their cars or stuffing themselves in the doughnut shop)!:bump:
  • Busy time for the boys & girls of both the R.N.L.I. & Mountain Rescue.
  • Headlines of drownings in 10deg rivers & lakes. :angelsad2:

I'm off to empty the shelves at the Garden Centre & Sainsbury, then staying in all weekend (hoping for an "unexpected" power-cut @13:00 Sunday).
must be turning into the Easter Grinch!

Our forecasts next 10 days are 12-16C
Willows started to bloom.

Our forecast for the next few days is 12c with a 2 day heatwave of 17c this weekend.
Hopefully at least it will stay above 10c now & with less frost.
Bees have abandoned willow now as the Osr is starting to flower.
Hopefully plenty of pollen/ nectar this weekend to really kick start some brood rearing to get the season under way at long last.
Still waiting for the heatwaves promised earlier, not to mention the snow, but we did manage a covering for 10 minutes.

According to the papers we're due for a mini heatwave & the usual accompaniments;

• Supermarket shelves empty & panic buying (because they're closed for one whole day)! :svengo:
  • Climate change protesters topping up the wallets of cops as they score loads of overtime,(sleeping in their cars or stuffing themselves in the doughnut shop)!:bump:

I'm off to empty the shelves at the Garden Centre & Sainsbury, then staying in all weekend (hoping for an "unexpected" power-cut @13:00 Sunday).

:winner1st:

Time to put me old smock on.... pick a nice piece of straw to chew... lean over the farm gate..... and sell all the "Beast of....." tourists some of me honey at an wxtorsionate price!!!

Chons da

Drinking on the sofa at home or in the garden avoids all the above issues.
Getting up to cook is a PIA though..
:paparazzi::paparazzi::paparazzi:

Getting up to cook is a PIA though..
:paparazzi:

S.W.M.B.O. has plan for Curry tonight, Dinner (cooked by siblings) Sat.
All filled in between with Salad & Gin!

Oh and the generator is all primed
(so we can put all the lights on when the climate change protesters cut the power)!

:winner1st:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back