Liverpool - bee advise or helping hand

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeboybee

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
6 >12 - 14x12 + Nucs
looking to get involved in bee keeping
would gladly help experienced bee keeper in exchange for help and tips

thanks all

Our member Roy s is from Huyton,he may no of someone.

Liverpool has an excellent branch, you'll find liverpool to be a good area to keep bees in , the branch takes more than it's share of prizes in the honey shows.:svengo:.
Google Liverpool beekeepers for contact details .

John

thanks admin, john

i have tried various emails to the Liverpool branch with no success so far.
will continue and maybe get on the phone over the weekend.
john is there such a thing as a bee auction in the northwest?

thanks

thanks admin, john

i have tried various emails to the Liverpool branch with no success so far.
will continue and maybe get on the phone over the weekend.
john is there such a thing as a bee auction in the northwest?

thanks

I'm afraid there are no longer any bee auctions in the North West:(.
As regards Liverpool Beekeepers,
here are the secretaries' details Mrs S Myron Park Cottage, 24 Laurel Road, West Park,
St Helens WA10 4AX, 01744 21614

Hope this helps :)
John

Hi thanks john

have made contact with Liverpool association, very helpful. as for the auction there looks like there might be on in York on the 16th unfortunately i wont be able to make it. please let me know if you hear of any kit for sale, i think i am going to go down the National Hive route, but possibly thinking of a 12x 14 brood box?

once again thanks

Hi thanks john

have made contact with Liverpool association, very helpful. as for the auction there looks like there might be on in York on the 16th unfortunately i wont be able to make it. please let me know if you hear of any kit for sale, i think i am going to go down the National Hive route, but possibly thinking of a 12x 14 brood box?

once again thanks

In Somerset you'll need a very big brood box - go for a commercial

Hi Edward, yep been in somerset a season now using 14x12 one colony is possibly gong to need a super as well. where a bouts are you in somerset.

hi, rice lane city farm in walton, is where you need go, please ring or email first for specific info as they are under funded and dont have full time peeps to woman/man reception, phones etc.... they need volunteers if you can help ? :)

Latest posts

Back