Little known fact.......

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
A little known fact.....Cricket
The first testicular guard was used in cricket in 1874 ......
............ ......and the first helmet was used in 1974!!!!!!

It took 100 years for men to realise that the brain is also important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frisbee

Don't you believe it . . .
The brain was always important, it's just that it's actual location wasn't always fully appreciated.

Hit in the head and knocked unconcious, you tend not to think about it too much at the time @@@@ (head swirling), but hit in the nadgers #*&% you most definitely do. It tends to have a mind focusing effect as you writhe on the ground, clutching at . . . your brain of course . . . :)

jigsaw;40070 said:
Oh Frisbee, how could you?.........

hahaha-024.gif

Did you think I made them all up.........

I am a walking joke factoree :hat:

Frisbee

The Hyde Ranger;40101 said:
Stealing Tut Tut Tut :toetap05:don't You mean forewarding :)

No.......I don't think so, you can forward something which has been sent specifically to you. The forums I use, I am a member of, and I copy and paste of course. The jokes are in the public domain so hardly stealing. I suppose if it were technical stuff, copyright could be an issue, but does anyone own jokes.....? they seem to do the rounds.

I think you were joking in your reply, the toe tap indicated otherwise and I always take things at face value, not so good at reading hidden meanings.

Frisbee

Frisbee;40112 said:
No.......I don't think so, you can forward something which has been sent specifically to you. The forums I use, I am a member of, and I copy and paste of course. The jokes are in the public domain so hardly stealing. I suppose if it were technical stuff, copyright could be an issue, but does anyone own jokes.....? they seem to do the rounds.

I think you were joking in your reply, the toe tap indicated otherwise and I always take things at face value, not so good at reading hidden meanings.

Frisbee

Of course I was Joking, keep it up,. it's nice to see something that makes us smile

Back