Lister Engine wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbeekeeper

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi

If you lot are like me, and have you hives in or around farms, you like to look in the barns.

If any one knows of a (idealy) running/runnable lister engine like below let me know.

It is the WATER cooled ones I am after.

They seam to be 10 a penny for you lot down south, but hard to find up North.

Jim

BQSVQLgBWkKGrHgoOKjcEjlLmYdDjBJ4F1r.jpg

b6e4_1.jpg

try visiting my friend Ken's website
http://www.powercubes.com/listers.html
- "Mr Lister" - email him, he's a busy fella, and a really nice bloke - he'll point you in the right direction - say "Martin from the Navitron forum" sent you.........:cheers2:

Thanks Martin.

I know Ken via many Lister forums (AKA Mr Lister) He has a great set-up.

Just braching out in my search.

Ebay is good, but given they weigh about 1 T, local is better.

stick an ad in then - you never know - someone sold one through the board a short while ago - good luck! You never know, the price may be dropping, several mates who've been using chip fat are finding supplies drying up, and not everyone's prepared to go to wood gasification!:)

Lister 'D' types are usually easy to find, try looking in 'stationary engine' magazine
( I've got a Lister 'D' and a 'petter AS') ;)

Hi Jim,
Have you tried the machinery sale at york? There is one on the 1st july they are listing a lot of diesel engines of different makes, not sure if they are the stationary type that you want though.

Jim - they reguarly come up at the local agricultural auction in the next village. The next one is on 3/10/09

There is a preview day, so if you want me to have a look, let me know nearer the time.

s

Latest posts

Back