Lincoln Auction

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz lightyear

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Just on my way home after watching the first few lots of bees going for around £50. Glad I'm not selling
Looks like it's been a mild winter in terms of losses.
Just to update on my way past the gate, heard some later ones going for £120 or so.

Last edited:
they did go for up to £120.00 bursting out of there boxes. my mate put some in in a hive brood and a half got£120. later on there was a national hive with no bees went for £130. they could of had a hive and bees for less than that. 9 pound or honey went for £28-00 and there was 30 pound buckets going for £30-00 you cant weigh it up sometimes

Never seen owt like it. Seemed hard to get people to bid at all

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Glad I found homes for mine before the auction.
How disappointing for those selling, but good for buyers.

Never seen owt like it. Seemed hard to get people to bid at all

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

There was a child's bee suit which I fancied for my grand daughter but when a little lad started to bid for it I hadn't the heart to bid against him. Didn't stop a woman from snapping it up from him.

It was a good day out and my first time their. Will definitely go next year and take some kit to.

I came home with three colonies in the end.

Hived langstroth collonies ?what money did they go for?

It was a good day out and my first time their. Will definitely go next year and take some kit to.

I came home with three colonies in the end.

ARE YOU THE MAN THAT HAD TO SNEAK THEM PAST THE WIFE???not worthy THE MOST A HIVE WENT FOR WAS £120

Latest posts

Back