letter to roger hear we go

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikethebee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
defintion of a nucleus
Roger Let?s be fair with this post and ask members to decide weather they have had what has been stated.
THE following is a Printed copy we send out to our customers, nothing has been added you can buy the Printed booklet from me. First time buyers Folks that collect there bees from me are shown inside the opened nucs in shirt sleeves no veil is worn, just how easy they are to handle.
REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BEES NOT ME?

Mike

I have the greatest of sympathy with your predicament but I feel what correspondence passes between you and Roger should remain between you and Roger and not aired in public.

To air any grievances between you and another person should not be for open publication, that is IMO.

Regards;

HI Bcrazy thank you for your advice.
ROGER HAS ASKED,
Definition of Nucleus Has anybody a copy of either of the above? If so, could they please send me a copy of it?

I have sent him my printed Definition of Nucleus I send out to newbeeks.
The public my customers They Can tell the world, I know and they know I have sold the best nucleus available from April to November with the best service in the UK bar none mostly from word of mouth.
Many suppliers had none last year due to the loss of bees.

My frames are new- wax new-Queens young- new clean brood- SO disease free- in a new box.

What the beeks do after receiving them and there management is another matter.
Again thank you for your concern.
All the best mike.

ROGER
is complaining about this link>www.easybeeproducts.co.uk

Now what to do?
Mike wants to air his dirty laundry on our forum but Bcrazy thinks he should keep it private.

Members thoughts please.

I don't think it's anything to do with us, nor do I particularly want to read about it on here, surely it's to do with the BBKA forum. We (well I did for 1) came here to get away from that . . . . . . and in any case what is airing it on here going to achieve? . . . . Roger will read it (maybe, is he a member?) and feel what. . . . . ?

Knock it on the head mikethebee. . . . .you feel agrieved, so what? You are running a business and therefore open to critisism wether justified or not.

My opinion :)

Well i have to say i am with Bcrazy on this, this forum is becomming a promotional post for Easy Bee.

Its good that Mike has his business, and has years of beekeeping knowledge to offer us newer beeks, Is it possible to just talk about Bees - without any reference to ones business !!.

The only problem here is the title.

If Mike had called it "definition of a nucleus" it would not be a problem,.

And if you read the http://www.britishbee.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1838orginal post on the "other" forum, Mike is just replying to Rogers question of what is the definition of a nuc.

But his first line coment, we can all see!

I have no issue with mikes web link, but it would be nice if he offered somthing back (and I am not talking ?30K brown envolopes like the other forum, Sorry Admin!), just a small discount to members.

+ His years of advice and knowledge is great.

But tit for tat with Roger- not thanks.

defintion of a nucleus
Roger Let?s be fair with this post and ask members to decide weather they have had what has been stated.
THE following is a Printed copy we send out to our customers, nothing has been added you can buy the Printed booklet from me. First time buyers Folks that collect there bees from me are shown inside the opened nucs in shirt sleeves no veil is worn, just how easy they are to handle.
REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BEES NOT ME?

Keep private grievances and discussions just that... PRIVATE. No need for all of us having to hear about individual circumstances.

Peter

Now what to do?
Mike wants to air his dirty laundry on our forum but Bcrazy thinks he should keep it private.

Members thoughts please.

We have left the forum and that is what we can do.

Roger does his best. He has a legion of moderators. He has some idea to develope his forum and mating problems of Britain?

Roger gave me last warning in August and it was the last.

346177-186364-legion-of-super-vill_super.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think it's anything to do with us, nor do I particularly want to read about it on here, surely it's to do with the BBKA forum. We (well I did for 1) came here to get away from that . . . . . . and in any case what is airing it on here going to achieve? . . . . Roger will read it (maybe, is he a member?) and feel what. . . . . ?

Knock it on the head mikethebee. . . . .you feel agrieved, so what? You are running a business and therefore open to critisism wether justified or not.

My opinion :)

Spot on, well said Frisbee :iagree:

Finman, where is the option button to select life or death?:confused:

Thanks for the replies so far.

It looks like most replies so far say that this forum is getting to close to the dark side because of one member.

As we all know it can take only one member to spoil it for everyone.

What has suprised me about all this is that Mike is a business man who is happy to join us and s*** on the forum from a great hight in his own interests regards his website and BBKA grievance.

A little selfish?
I am hopeing he just has a bee in his bonnet and will calm down and give something to the forum apart from gaining free advertising.

Politics is the downfall of the BBKA forum,I hope its not here.

Finman, where is the option button to select life or death?:confused:

In one forum I used CAPSLOCKS. I was banned. - It depends on what planet you are.

Once I used word hell. I was banned for one month. I answered to that heh heh and I was banned for my whole life.

Who knows what is the button heh heh.

You are such a rebbel finman

Well i dont have any problem with mike having his website link in his signature to be honest i think we would all do it if we had a bee business. So lets all have a :cheers2::cheers2: and calm down or this forum is going to end up like the other "holier than thou" forum. I think one of the problems is now that our bees are idle we are all at a bit of a loose end lol

Last edited:
What goes round comes round.

If mike puts a link to his website on here, people buy from him, and he gives a poor product, then the customers can have come back on here too. Mike can't complain about that.

I got sick of the bickering on the dark side. I would prefer Mike continues his discussion with Roger in private.

Hi people
Personally, I think we should leave the bickering etc behind on the other forum. :boxing_smiley:
Also, with personal attacks, it puts Admin in a difficult situation - HE not Mike could be sued etc etc. cos he 'owns' the forum, and has the responsibility of it.
Lets leave the rubbish where we left it, and continue with our happy, friendly board, guys.

:grouphug:

Latest posts

Back