Lets, scheme

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Communism is a great ideal. Just a shame it will never work! There will always be some 'more equal' than others.

Bartering is simply frowned upon by the grabbing taxman - more difficult for him to get his 'share'.

There are good barters and some bad deals, but that need be no different than 'currency of the land' based financinng for the transfer of goods.

No different than a few jars of honey to the sites of nectar collection. Much better than money changing hands for buying services or sales (bribes), or for that matter, living off the tax-payer with dubious expense claims.

I would say consider it at least and good luck to you if you find it advantageous for your lifestyle.

Regards, RAB

I dont think I t will replace the pound notes i need in the pocket but it was seen as some sort of side line to earn a few items and services,

and as they said very one is equal , exsept the pigs are a bit more equal than everyone else.

two legs bad four legs good, two legs bad four legs good

Latest posts

Back