Langstroth: harmony frame rotation method

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
harmony frame rotation method

When you guys are about ready to communicate in a civilised way, bee glad to hear your story. Bullying a newcomer and expecting me to respond to your stupidity is not what I do guys. This is not forum format. I'm out! Marley.

When you guys are about ready to communicate in a civilised way, bee glad to hear your story. Bullying a newcomer and expecting me to respond to your stupidity is not what I do guys. This is not forum format. I'm out! Marley.

well, There We Are Then!

:seeya:

Real propagators of new ideas have stamina. They do NOT flounce off when a few "troublemakers " question their ideas and their sanity.
No stamina.

If Manley acts like that on every forum, he's a piss poor advertisement for his method.

Just sounded like a way of making some cash. Reinvent the wheel using fancy words and romantic theory. Sell some books, charge for lessons and become a bit famous.

If you cant respond then you have nothing to say to justify your claims.

There might have some offering constructive criticism but rather than take the trouble to explain your method to those that are interested you have a hissy fit and head for the hills

Oh and I thought you lot were quite nice to him seen a lot worse on here.

Its a good job that MP's dont react to criticism like that or we'd never have any goverment.

Show some backbone laddie...

There are a number of people on this forum who are arrogant, rude, dismissive ego-maniacs. Unfortunately you have encountered most of them already. Please don't be disheartened. We all reach a point when we have to say '---- it' and leave, as I am doing now.

There are a number of people on this forum who are arrogant, rude, dismissive ego-maniacs. Unfortunately you have encountered most of them already. Please don't be disheartened. We all reach a point when we have to say '---- it' and leave, as I am doing now.

There is also a lot of people on this forum who figured out that the this new "method" is in fact nothing more than a slight variation on something which has been in use for ??????????? Why does pointing this out make people arrogant, rude, dismissive ego-maniacs.???

There is also a lot of people on this forum who figured out that the this new "method" is in fact nothing more than a slight variation on something which has been in use for ??????????? Why does pointing this out make people arrogant, rude, dismissive ego-maniacs.???

A guy told about method which is very well known in USA and in Australia. Nothing more. Method has been explained in swarm control papers of countries. But method itself does not bring honey.
Link:
Commercial beekeeping in Australia page 22
Total 80 pages

Last edited:
Well it's a bit rude to comment on something that you can't even be bothered to read, isn't it?

I couldnt be bothered to read it properly because of the way it was written.
All I could understand was removing frames of brood, and I commented on that. Finman corrected my misunderstanding.

Latest posts

Back