• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

langstroth/ commercial brood boxes, supers, roof's, 30lb honey buckets

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASHLEY

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
hi there,

langstroth supers x 15 @ £18. each
langstroth brood boxes x 24 @ £20. each

roofs x 15 @ £20. each

empty 30lb buckets +lids x 27 @ £4. each

all items used but looked after,

prices can be haggled i had to put a rough price,

any questions email me, thanks ash,

I am desperate for some honey buckets... supposed to be extracting today, and I realise that I am going to be short. Anyone in South East London got any spare honey buckets I can borrow please? I'll have finished with them within a week, promise.

Is the hardware you are selling cedar Ashley?

im based in worthing, west sussex

and yes cedar,

many thanks

Hi Ashley,

I'm assuming the roofs you are offering are cedar with galvanised metal tops and ventilation slots?

and that they are interchangable with nationals?

If so, how many do you have left?

cheers

Last edited:
Hi Ashley,

I'm assuming the roofs you are offering are cedar with galvanised metal tops and ventilation slots?

and that they are interchangable with nationals?

If so, how many do you have left?

cheers

hiya yes some galvanised some hammered alluminum yes they wer used on nationals too, vent slots...im sure they have!!!
and still got the 15 left,

many thanks

Hi Ashley,I'am collecting Langstoth "bits" to take to my house in France,could you give a bit more detail regards condition.I'am in Saltdean so not so far from Worthing.Thanks,Terry.

Hi Ashley,I'am collecting Langstoth "bits" to take to my house in France,could you give a bit more detail regards condition.I'am in Saltdean so not so far from Worthing.Thanks,Terry.

all have been used but dry stored when not in use some have wood pecker damage some are better than others none have loose joints and they may look old but if i was a bee-keeper id be very happy with them everything ive got is of the same condition and everyone who has bought has gone away happy, more than welcome to come and see,

Hi Ashley,thanks for that,could you pm me a contact no so I could arrange to view.

I will buy some if the postage does not make it extortionate.

likewise, what would be the cost of postage for 4 - 6 roofs to the midlands?

Hive bits

Hello

Can you please let me know whats left - I would be interested in all of it - I am located in kent so can collect

Sam

[email protected]
or 07870 247 017

Latest posts

Back