Ladies suit

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She doesn't think she deserves anything" posh"😤

Most suits are a minimum of Small which is usually elephantile on her.
Her current one is a stbk buzz in Small which I had to wear today as all mine are in dry dock.I'm a foot taller than her and I can get into it easily.
Looking at stbk- I try to avoid now as I've had trouble with almost every order-the pro suits are also in children's sizes of which the top two would be slightly baggy on her.
It seems to tick all the other boxes
You guys would recommend?
I have to check if there's any differences in the deal over an adult version

She doesn't think she deserves anything" posh"😤

Most suits are a minimum of Small which is usually elephantile on her.
Her current one is a stbk buzz in Small which I had to wear today as all mine are in dry dock.I'm a foot taller than her and I can get into it easily.
Looking at stbk- I try to avoid now as I've had trouble with almost every order-the pro suits are also in children's sizes of which the top two would be slightly baggy on her.
It seems to tick all the other boxes
You guys would recommend?
I have to check if there's any differences in the deal over an adult version

STBK is pretty good. I've got the pro ones for my kids too and very happy with them. I recommend them. Although amused at the sizing dilemma as I had to go a size up!

The sizing chart appears to have been cut and pasted from a lottery ticket.
Ordered an oversized item -luckily it's a fairly good fit if a little snug.
Quality is good,and two detachable veils are very welcome Good advice Thanks

Yes, sizing is weird as I'm never a large and occasionally a medium but the large fits me just right.

Well we gave it a trial run this morning and it appears the lady doth not protest too much at all.
I got hit on the shoulders dealing with a q-less hive but the new suit maintained integrity.
Well done for once Simon!

Back