Keep your eyes peeled

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This week's Guardian Week in Wildlife has both a bee collecting pollen from apple blossom (unlike mine, who fly straight out of the orchard to the OSR) and a Bengal tiger reputed to prey on honey hunters.

Take care friends

http://gu.com/p/47knt

I've not seen any Bengal tigers around here. I guess the quinine in G&T is as effective against them as it is against malaria.(not caught that either)..

I've not seen any Bengal tigers around here. I guess the quinine in G&T is as effective against them as it is against malaria.(not caught that either)..

Give them time...first the kites and buzzards, then wolves and bears....before long it will be tigers ....pretty soon it will be us on the endangered list.

I have invested in a sign that says 'Live Tigers Keep Out' and I haven't had a tiger in the garden since ... or before for that matter ! It is a dual purpose sign ... it keeps the burglars out as well ...

Isn't the English language wonderful ?

I have invested in a sign that says 'Live Tigers Keep Out' and I haven't had a tiger in the garden since ... or before for that matter ! It is a dual purpose sign ... it keeps the burglars out as well ...

Isn't the English language wonderful ?
Where's the "like" button?

I've read that if you could dig around under Nelson's column you could expect to find skeletons of REAL lions. I think it was a while ago though - maybe an ice age or two

Latest posts

Back