Just had a call to a swarm LOL

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
This afternnoon i had the frantic phone call from a young mum...help, i have a swarm of Bees under my patio and my children are trapped in the house by the bees and i am trapped in the garden

first hot weather for weeks, sitting in the sun , Just what i needed ,...a hard afternoon in a hot bee suit and no more brood boxes left

so drove around , got into my bee suit. knocked at the door, 6 year old opened " mums in the garden"...went through, young lady in bikin right at the far end of the garden shouting to me the bees are to the left under the table

Yep about 50 bees buzzing, agitated and zig zagging....so hat zipped up, gloves on walked over....burst out laughing

It was not a swarm but Bees robbing Honey and toast that had fallen from the table through the gap in planking floor ...so remove toast/...five minutes Bees gone

So no charge...It was worth being made a cup of tea by a gratefull mum in a micro bikini

Last edited:
Hope it wasn't foreign honey :redface:.
AFB . Keep and eye open , look for infection in your colonies .

John Wilkinson

LOL - good point John, but is that a response one can expect from a Lancashire lad ? bikini ? humbug....yet the southern lads' tongues are hanging out. LMAO.

did you ask her if she had seen any virgins about ?

LOL

S

This is why i INSIST on taking my camera with me EVERYWHERE!

I am afraid without photographic evidence, your story will not stand up in court LOL

We Lancashire lads like to explore .
This in your face stuff ruins the illusion :reddevil:.

John Wilkinson

MM

On a more serious note, when the old man comes in from work & the kids who have been locked in all afternoon tell him you have been jovial with his missus with her in that micro bikini, & theyve had to cook their own dinner because of it....he might want to thank you himself. LOL.

On a more serious note, when the old man comes in from work & the kids who have been locked in all afternoon tell him you have been jovial with his missus with her in that micro bikini, & theyve had to cook their own dinner because of it....he might want to thank you himself. LOL.

well, might just pope in when the weather is nice after half term and the kids are back at school :drool5:...just to see if i left my hive tool somewhere
$

Back