Just for some fun.... an excuse to smile.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time ago one guy told me how his dad once pruned one fruit tree.. He said they have big ( I think was cherry in the matter) fruit tree in the garden and his dad decide to radically prune it to reduce the space it takes.. He climbed at the tree and start to cut main branches while lifting upwards.. When he decided to go down he had no enough branches to get down ( or to jump from a high).. He was yelling his wife which was in a house to come and bring the ladder.. The guy told me that it was so hilarious..

I borrowed a cherry picking ladder from one of trhe farms to get at a swarm 20ft up in an Oak.
Ladder had more worm in it than PArgies bog brush holder and broke when I was half way down.. descending rapidly holding onto a nuc of less than happy bees.

I put the rotten ladder back in the barn with a not on it not to use.

Months later the farm owner said there was a new tripple extension ladder in the "other barn" and she thought the last person to use the cherry picker was probably her great grandfather!
We hung it back up on the hooks for old times sake!!!

Chons da

How about Kale and coconut infused oil blend, a whole new aromatic fart aroma :eek:.

Latest posts

Back