Just a Hi

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesB

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Used to be a active member on here a number of years ago with a small Apiary of about 12 hives i managed with my father who was a 2nd generation beekeeper but sadly he passed away.a few years ago.

However im looking to re enter this amazing world after much soul searching I've found the motivation to do so in memory of my late Dad.

So just a hello for now, I will be looking at building up my equipment and hives again as soon as possible.

Used to be a active member on here a number of years ago with a small Apiary of about 12 hives i managed with my father who was a 2nd generation beekeeper but sadly he passed away.a few years ago.
However im looking to re enter this amazing world after much soul searching I've found the motivation to do so in memory of my late Dad.

So just a hello for now, I will be looking at building up my equipment and hives again as soon as possible.

Welcome back in these strange times. It’s a great hobby to return to especially in memory of your father

Latest posts

Back