iv arrived

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joblunt

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Varies
Hi everybody first post!! I’ve been an assistant dogsbody of beekeeping for 40 years never had my own until this year. so I thought I would let the Bworld know I existed.
Mar

Hello joblunt / Mar, welcome,

Your forum "about me" details say this -

About joblunt
Home Country
United States
Main Hive type used
None
Average number of hives owned

Can this be right ? are you male or female, and where in the uk do you have your bees. What sort of hive ? etc. :)

hello and welcome where ever you maybe:)

sorry jc I have also been an avid reader of the BBKA forum for a number of years and find it all very one sided.
I joined BF today to be able to read the post.
UK midlands
female
Main Hive type used national langstroth WBC
hives owned the amount is not relevant it changes with the year.
jo

Welcome.

How do you find using 3 different hive types?

Oh-oh

Another Midlands female for you to hound JC................

ducks to avoid flying objects..................:rofl:

Frisbee

ps Welcome joblunt :grouphug:

Eh ! I thought it was me that was being hounded ! :)

JC.

Sorry everyone,the user has been banned by the software for having multiple user accounts.

I dont want to go into to much detail on the forum regards who it is,I spoke with the member by telephone last week to explain he could not advertise on the forum,looks like he made another account so he could tell us all how great a package/Nuc of bees was that She?? purchased from the member I spoke with.

The spamming got so bad that I had to put his posts into a "Moderate before posting" box so I could weed out the advertising,hence why his posts have not been showing up for a few weeks.

It does say in the forum rules that if you make multiple user accounts and pretend to be another member/Customer the software will ban you.

Never a dull moment,Admin..

JC's Lola.................:)

Frisbee

Ha Ha, You were the one who assumed it was a woman !

At least I asked the question ..............

JCBrum said:
Can this be right ? are you male or female, ?

I'll just carry on, being me, humming a little tune, and trying not to get misled by naughty women ......

hum ..... hum..... hummmm.......

"Well I'm not the world's most masculine man,
but I know what I am and that I'm a man,
so is Lola.
Lo lo lo Lola. Lo lo lo Lola."

;)

Ha Ha, You were the one who assumed it was a woman !

Nah - not me I just responded when joblunt said she was a woman.........

I'll just carry on, being me, humming a little tune, and trying not to get misled by naughty women ......

's okay - we can trash this thread now the OP's been banned, no-one to tell us off :hat:

So how's Priscilla these days?

Frisbee

Last edited:
Dunno, haven't seen it.

According to the Independent it's rubbish ...

I never was a Jason Donovan fan though, or Kylie for that matter .....

I did go and see 'Dame Edna Entertains' though which was quite good .....

I see that the City of Melbourne has renamed the street where Barry Humphries was born from -

Brown Alley .......

to ....... Dame Edna's Place .

:)

I think he's just doing what any sensible bloke would do in the circumstances,

..................... just covering his arse !

:)

simple me never realized how cunning these people are but then when your honest you dont know , just goes to show how computers confuse me, much prefere admin doing all the hard work and not me , i would have very very sore fingers, from slapping the screen about. anyway was his products that good he needed to sell them via a someone else, they must be rubbish.
as for me i was never a kylie fan and cant stand jason.

anyway was his products that good he needed to sell them via a someone else, they must be rubbish.
What does that say about Heinz beans, that no one buys direct from Heinz then Pete?

great to know the good lord Admin is there watching over us, protecting us from evil etc etc

Are you standing in the next general election ? :)

Damned if I do,Damned if I dont,its a lonely life at the top...

Latest posts

Back