It's raining hard

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
luv lee 'ere in naurff Lundun

a fine dry clear evening, sitting on the patio, 26c still, having a beer with the brown smog haze building up over central london to the south. it gives that pinky tinge to the sky with the brown band over the london northern height hills,. not quiet enough yet to hear the birds cough , should be a good sunset through the Pm10 particulates tonight

just looked at the primroses on the ditch bank, all dried up due to drought, memo to self sow some more seeds

We could do with a spot here too. Thunderstorms were forecast for tomorrow but they seem to have disappeared. Sunny for next five days.

Just had an hour long rain storm here.......all over now!

We had gentle spring sprinkles here today..... enough to lay the dust and send the waft of girl bait bee sausage down the Tamar!

Rained here just as we were about to open the hive. Sat indoors in bee suits for 20 minutes waiting for it to stop.

Had guests arrive from Devon and they had two heavy ish showers down in the south west, and then nothing all the way to here.

I put on the sprinkler last night as I am intending sowing some wildflower mix on my hated slope which is a damn nuisance. I have killed off the weeds and so thought to dampen the soil ready for the seeds. The strawbs got a soaking too, seem to have doubled in size over night and flowered to boot!

A wee drappie o watter and woosh!

PH

Had guests arrive from Devon and they had two heavy ish showers down in the south west, and then nothing all the way to here.

We had a shower this morning in South Devon, not very much just enough to wet the road, didn't last to long and has been a warm and dry since.

cant remember the last time we had rain here. The ground is all cracked and dried up

Latest posts

Back