introduction

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey-Honey

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi all bee keepers

I am a very new bee... I am hoping to collect my hives and bees this week.
Dare i admit i am the step daughter of hedgrow pete :eek:! He has been a great help so far and I am sure i can collect lots more knowledge from him in the future.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you won't go far wrong with HP as an adviser, many of us here have benefited from his advice. Good Luck with your bees.

hedgerow pete is a nice chap, ( I've met him when he was helping out jenny @ North Walsham ) I'm sure with his help / guidance you'll become a good bee-keeper.
welcome to the forum

Welcome - you won't want for kit with HP to help!! :D Good Luck with teh bees - an exciting time...

Dare i admit i am the step daughter of hedgrow pete :eek:! He has been a great help so far and I am sure i can collect lots more knowledge from him in the future.

You're doomed.
JOKE!

(Met the chap once when he helped someone collect some poly hives from me - very nice chap and one of life's individuals)

Welcome to the forum H-H.. and great nic too.

If his routing skills have improved you can blame me...LOL

PH

Welcome to the forum!
You'll be advising us, then, not the other way round :D

From one new bee to another, welcome Honey Honey,

You're doomed.
JOKE!

(Met the chap once when he helped someone collect some poly hives from me - very nice chap and one of life's individuals)

haha... he certainly is an individual!!
Thank you for all your welcome messages, i am looking forward to getting my hives and getting involved in the discussions when I know what an earth your all talking about haha

Latest posts

Back