Introduction

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suelin

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Good morning everyone. I just thought I would introduce myself. I am looking forward to learning a lot from you all.

Good morning everyone. I just thought I would introduce myself. I am looking forward to learning a lot from you all.

Hey there,

Hope you enjoy the banter her and gain some knowledge out of the madness along the way.

I look forward to your input to the community.

Good morning :)
I think you will find a mixed bunch on here ;)
Some are helpful, some are knowledgeable , some think they are knowledgeable , some are rude but all in all they ain't a bad bunch:svengo:

Which type am I? Time will tell :boxing_smiley:

Welcome to the forum and I hope you learn all that's required to keep honeybees

(They're a mixed bunch too :biggrinjester:)

VM

Hi Suelin!
Lots of information and support here.
Do you have any bees? :)

Hi Suelin,

You will, you will.

A lot of different views on same point.

Open Mesh Floors and Ambrosia are good for your bees.

Welcome and bienvenue from me as well Sue... I'll try not to be too rude or picky.

Chris

Good morning :)
I think you will find a mixed bunch on here ;)
Some are helpful, some are knowledgeable , some think they are knowledgeable , some are rude but all in all they ain't a bad bunch:svengo:

Which type am I? Time will tell :boxing_smiley:

Welcome to the forum and I hope you learn all that's required to keep honeybees

(They're a mixed bunch too :biggrinjester:)

VM

Victor, your profile pic always makes me think you are having a BBQ haha.

Welcome to the forum! Everything you ever needed to know about beekeeping is on here. We are a funny bunch, but these guys and gals know their stuff :)

See you around :)

Victor, your profile pic always makes me think you are having a BBQ haha.

Welcome to the forum! Everything you ever needed to know about beekeeping is on here. We are a funny bunch, but these guys and gals know their stuff :)

See you around :)
It has been said before :)
Same explanation , it was taken as part of a whole series of shots by a press photographer ! For that shot he required lots of smoke (for effect I suppose).
There was a girl reporter there( they gave me the centre spread of a lancashire newspaper). She was as happy as Larry but the photog' (dressed like Buzz Aldrin) was well out of his comfort zone :smilielol5:

VM

It has been said before :)
Same explanation , it was taken as part of a whole series of shots by a press photographer ! For that shot he required lots of smoke (for effect I suppose).
There was a girl reporter there( they gave me the centre spread of a lancashire newspaper). She was as happy as Larry but the photog' (dressed like Buzz Aldrin) was well out of his comfort zone :smilielol5:

VM

LOL! I think the short sleeved shirt gives the impression too. Chilled out beekeeping ;)

I know drone soup was discussed on here recently, but BBQ'd bees? :eek:

Bee kebabs?

Bee burgers?

I shall stop now:leaving:

:biggrinjester:

Latest posts

Back