Interesting registration

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viridens

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
warre
Number of Hives
4. Experimenting with Warres after 30 years of Nationals
Spotted today in Glastonbury.
A good registration for a beek.

Attachments

• SANY0209s.JPG
    SANY0209s.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 131
Well, AP15 ANT on the road would set you back £1134.48 (plus a 2015 vehicle to go with it) but why anyone in their right mind would want to waste money on such narcissistic frippery is beyond me. Bread, brood boxes, beer, or broaden the mind of young or old, but a number plate? Loopy.

I'm sure that AP15 PLZ came with that car, and the owner is unaware of the possible interpretation or value.
Of course I could be wrong, and the owner could be warning us that they have a bladder weakness.

viridens;716885 said:
I'm sure that AP15 PLZ came with that car, and the owner is unaware of the possible interpretation or value.
Of course I could be wrong, and the owner could be warning us that they have a bladder weakness.

That kind of number would cost you around £200 to £300 plus a small administration charge to transfer it to your vehicle, you don't need to purchase a 15 plate vehicle, if it was on retention, and can go on any vehicle registered in 2015 or later.
For a few hundred quid, it's a bit of fun, becomes a talking point and does make sure your vehicle is noticed
I have seen some really sad ones though, someone in my area has a 'personalised' plate which is in fact just a jumble of random letters which vaguely resembles an anagram of their name - so vague they actually have their name in brackets underneath it so people understnd :icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:
My father's cousin once got a new car and, just by pure chance the plate spelt his initals, so to his dying day he transferred the plate to every new car he bought, I think it was finally sold on the sports car he bought when he knew he only had a few months left to live

Back in the 1970's 505 EXY was on a pink Jaguar driven by a Walthamstow Market trader. Its on a 2019 Range Rover these days.

More recently around 2005 I saw G8 TOP in a 24 hour petrol station in Waltham Cross, the aging super model driver was unsuccesful in procuring alcohol outside licensing hours.

Brings back memories is 2001/2(?) when we were battling a 100 colony efb outbreak; just about everyday, we got stuck behind the local bus company's brand new bus with its EFB plate -as if we needed reminding.

I used to work near the Bank of England and when I used to visit the city there was a nice limo with 'I8 TAX' which was a bit cheeky for my liking

Latest posts

Back