• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Inspiring made nuc for sale.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.......... and?

It is clever, and I admire them for trying, but it does feel like a solution looking for a problem. If I had to choose between a) snug, warm bees or b) slightly more space in the garage in winter, I would choose (a)

At the end of the day, if a flatpack plywood nuc was really needed, it would have already been invented ....

Love the look of their long hives though (if I was into that kind of thing).

Reactions: mbc
I have nothing good to think or say about *u*king **cebook, so I won't comment further.

There are some positives about Lurking Facebook. ;) But it's not for everyone. On a lot of the bee pages it's mainly beginners tutoring beginners, so a bit of advice from oldies experienced beekeepers would probably be very useful and taken well. :)

£30 for something that requires assembly and "waterproofing" when for less than £9 more (I think they are cheaper than £30 in the sales) you could have a Maisemore poly nuc with neither of the affermentioned problems, is much cosier for the bees and also includes a feeder.

Sorry I cant find the time to log on and waste my time supporting those who appear to be psychologically dependent for their happiness and mental health, by the number of "likes" they get.

Latest posts

Back