Inner peace

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonglow

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all
could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice heard on a
medical TV show, I have finally found inner peace.

A doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things
you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished,
and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot,
a bottle of shhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of
Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the
Chesescke an a box a choclits.
>
Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee AR in ned ov inr pis
--

Thats it the days work over back home to the boat in search of inner peace

He can't answer . Took his own advice and missed the gang plank :svengo:.

John Wilkinson

Heather;32890 said:
You live on the boat, Tom?

Yes Heather me and Dusty the dog live on the Grand Union Canal nothing as exciting as open water more like the M1 but water and a big big garden

Hi Tom,
Do you ever have one of those moments when having gone out in the morning, you return to the wrong location having momentarily forgotten where you moored your home in the morning?

A bit like coming back from holiday and your PIN number attempts to elude you on your first visit with your credit card to a garage forecourt.

Yes Hombre have often forgotten that I have moved to a new location on my way home from work surprising despite moving every two weeks how often it happens

I told them unless they help in the locks they will not be allowed on board

Tom Bick;32916 said:
Yes Hombre have often forgotten that I have moved to a new location on my way home from work surprising despite moving every two weeks how often it happens

Perhaps you need to do as you would with bee's ie move less than 3 feet or more than 3 miles! :hat:

I have returned to my boat and it facing 180* opposite direction to what I left it that morning that confused me a bit what would that do to the bees

Hhmmm our last trip back into Brighton did just that to the boat - twice- a bit unnerving. Lovely life though- living on a boat - if you're tidy!:cheers2:

Back into Brighton that sounds a bit more adventuress than anything I can do the tidal stretch of the Thames is danger enough for me . Do you also have a boat Heather

Yes, just downsized to a 29' single engine Beneteau. Had a twin 34' but he can manage this boat single handed and so go fishing whilst I stick to my bees - sometimes literally!!
A good trip was up the Thames to St Catherines dock. A much cheaper way to stay in London:)- a little oasis of calm in a frenetic area:cheers2:

We have done French canals but never in UK

Sounds lovely Heather your right about the little oasis a few years ago went from Brentford to Limehouse and back round the Regents canal that was great fun moving your home to central London want to do it again one day the right way this time Limehouse to Brentford Narrowboats with a fast tide by the time you reach Tower Bridge not a good idea.
Its an amazing thing you can battle your way through endless traffic all day grumpy people rush rush rush. Then you step onto the towpath and it all stops people smile wave and pass the time of day with you an oasis indeed

Back