I'm taking my first bbka module exam.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought that was normal..:icon_204-2:
. SWMBO knows about the 35 gallons of scrumpy in the "Cave" which has to be sampled every now and then!
Yeghes da :cheers2:
and where else would you stash two gallons of sloe gin but in the gun room?

I had a panic this morning, SWMBO tells me there is only a little Glenfiddich left in the bottle. I searched through my hidden stocks. 3 Bottles of Bells, they will do at a pinch, 2 bottles of Grouse, alright in coffee!!! 1 bottle of Glen Morangie, damn I was saving that!!!
Then I checked the cupboard where I keep my bee suits, Yes, Yes, Yes a litre bottle of Glenfiddich. Will log in again after the rugby!!!!
Will you be able to see after the rugby to log in. :ack2:

Thought that was normal..:icon_204-2:
. SWMBO knows about the 35 gallons of scrumpy in the "Cave" which has to be sampled every now and then!
Yeghes da :cheers2:
Apple, now your talking my language.
My favourite tipple is cider.
Ever heard of Robinsons cider..
Our local does a cider challenge on a Sunday.. Well did before bloody covid.

You have to drink as many pints as you can in an hour, you then get your name on the board and if your in the top 10 you get half price of your next 10 pints.
I managed 11 pints in an hour.
At the top of the board is someone who managed 22 pints.

I then spent all of Monday on the sofa shaking like a leaf.
I think it might of been the bottle of rum I tried to drink afterwards..
Apologies for calling you all wineoes
🤪

A bit of an up date I've received an email concerning my basic exam... The coordinator said they would like me to do the basic first??
As Hoppy - par for the course. remember years ago the late Dinah Sweet trying to persuade me, even if I tried for no other badge, to go for my judge's ticket.
Still had to do the basic first though 🙄

You lot are terrible.
I’ve just been making onion soup with a glut of bolted onions. It called for dry white wine so I had a try. Hey that’s ok. So
I found a bottle of Dalwhinnie winter gold and thought, what the heck! Stans not around. Do you know that despite my throat being medically fried it was jolly nice. Who’d have thought !
Onion soup requires a good beef stock, but by all means have some wine or whisky with it, especially if you are doing the basic it would seem.

As Hoppy - par for the course. remember years ago the late Dinah Sweet trying to persuade me, even if I tried for no other badge, to go for my judge's ticket.
Still had to do the basic first though 🙄
Is it the title that bothers you? You will not know it all and it is a good starting point.

:iagree:
It's a waste of two things:
A good walk and good grazing

Three things jbm don't forget money..
I've a friend.. we'll use to be a friend who is a pro golfer, he use to run a golf course in Worcester his head was so far up his own arse you could see a 7 iron sticking out of his mouth... Or was that what I wanted to do with his 7 iron... Can't quite recall.
Night, night... :)

Latest posts

Back