Illegal vaping and new laws

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Illegal? There are vap shops on every high street !

GCSE’s for one of them this year. Wants to do chemistry, physics & maths A level, so keen to get good grades.
same subjects as I did then, just that I realised a bit too late (helped by a chemistry teacher who was an absolute a*ole) I'd chosen them for the wrong reasons so I switched to Scripture, Welsh and English (always good to have a foreign language under your belt 😁 )

My nine year old is terrified that he is going to die.
I remember being scared every time an aircraft passed over during the Cuba crisis. Death is something you learn to accept as you grow old. I really do feel for the young ones.

I was thinking of benefits to the beekeeper. Anyway, that's by the by, a discussion knocking the use of invert won't help the OP one bit with his issue
Mhh! Joining in a discussion on a thread about oxalic acid vaping and turning it into a discussion on Corvid19 and the education system hardly helps the author?
Practicing what one preaches springs to mind .

Mhh! Joining in a discussion on a thread about oxalic acid vaping and turning it into a discussion on Corvid19 and the education system hardly helps the author?
Practicing what one preaches springs to mind .
It's Covid
Corvid is a crow
Jackass isn't

Corvid includes rooks, Ravens and magpies et al .
Sarcasm is unbecoming of a moderator and a bad example to the moderated .

If you'd have paid attention to that thread you would have realised it started as a lampoon of the new CHIS act being rammed through parliament so was an invite for nonsense.
Attacking the OP in your first post of the thread is unbecoming of anyone, especially in the beginners section. This discussion ends here.

I still don’t understand the original message....

I still don’t understand the original message....
Be careful how you answer . 😀😀😀
I think it was questioning the interpretation of the VMD s take on the use of OA vaping .
The answer as I see is . Yes providing the supplier is on the approved list !

Cornwall is CLOSED.......

The Council are putting up special vaping areas.. next to the ones used by tobacco smokers!!!

AVOID

Latest posts

Back