Illegal vaping and new laws

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixFooter

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
As I understand it, you can now actually legally be shot dead by VMD employees for vaping bees with oxalic acid.
keep an eye out for snipers then.

Last edited:
As I understand it, you can now actually legally be shot dead by VMD employees for vaping bees with oxalic acid.
keep an eye out for snipers then.
Only in high alert areas like Liverpool... Manchester.....:leaving:

Social distancing doesn't in the most part seems to not be working in the NW.

Social distancing doesn't in the most part seems to not be working
Probably because its benefits are being negated by a great big helping of stupidity - or maybe ingorance

:svengo::svengo:
Probably because its benefits are being negated by a great big helping of stupidity - or maybe ingorance

Yes ... there was a bloke interviewed on a bus full of people who were going to a football ground to stand outside and chant at the top of their voice 'More money for football during the endemic' - All covid supporters apparently, I hope they get what they deserve ...

Social media is awash with people saying no way are they going to obey any lockdown rules
Yesterday’s lunch time news (radio) was the same. It’s bleak. I fear for our children’s futures. They will be known as the Covid generation. What a label. My nine year old is terrified that he is going to die, and the older two worry about missing school.

Yesterday’s lunch time news (radio) was the same. It’s bleak. I fear for our children’s futures. They will be known as the Covid generation. What a label. My nine year old is terrified that he is going to die, and the older two worry about missing school.
Yeh ,,, that's a total change from my childhood where, judging by what I got up to, I considered myself immortal and my biggest focus was how to avoid going to school .... I can't remember what they called my generation ...some sort of boomers I think ?

Latest posts

Back