If you like trains...and breeding queens.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antipodes

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
This method has been discussed on the forum before. I've gotta say, it does look like fun! You could attach the smoker to the boxes to make it more realistic.

This method has been discussed on the forum before. I've gotta say, it does look like fun! You could attach the smoker to the boxes to make it more realistic.

The GAN train is tops in Oz for me. Did it back in 2002 when it only went to Alice. While in Alice we went to Uluru (what else? and see my email address), did the "Sounds-of-Silence Dinner" out in the wilderness where the street light don't hide the cosmos- all unbelievable. Best humorous event ever in Oz was when we did the reef from Port Douglas and looked in at the Iron Bar pub for "Cane-toad Racing". An absolute blast and the funniest event ever for me and her-indoors.

The guy in the blue shirt with the smoker just looks so happy with the world.

Latest posts

Back