Ideas on what this is ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had similar honey when my hives were in several acres of ragwort...it reminded me of floureceine dye
Assuming some colour distortion due to light and camera repro it could be ragwort which isn't green but the deep yellows which show in the picture are reminiscent of it.

I can’t see it being antifreeze the stuff has to be disposed of within government legislation

Well because the majority of the population were sensible and responsible and wore masks whilst in public places over the winter, the spread of colds and flu was severely curtailed. I'm sure that stupidity and selfishness will soon regain it's rightful place and we'll all have flu again next season
Already public are ignoring government guide lines and not wearing face masks in public places

I occasionally saw antifreeze poisoning in cats when I was working. They seemed to quite like the taste of it.

I occasionally saw antifreeze poisoning in cats when I was working. They seemed to quite like the taste of it.

That or they were alcoholic cats trying to get IV vodka! Everyone used to say cats drank antifreeze because it tasted sweet although my wife pointed out cats apparently don't have a taste receptor for sweet...

Latest posts

Back