I wonder if any beekeeper got covid-19 so far?

Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

madasafish 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
langstroth
Number of Hives
8x Langstroth, a few Lang nucs,1x TBH, and about 17 mating mini nucs
What speculation? My topic is 4 days old and I have not seen yet any report from any beekeeper that hes`got covid-19.

It`s not fake. It`s solid fact...so far ;^)
Honey`s oxygen peroxide works nice, soft and fine methink :^) Plus it`s essential oils, enzimes, vitamins, and a whole lot of good staff in it, scientifically detected and approved :^)
They are incapable of replying when in a ventilator - or a coffin.

Antipodes 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
langstroth
What speculation? My topic is 4 days old and I have not seen yet any report from any beekeeper that hes`got covid-19.

It`s not fake. It`s solid fact...so far ;^)
Honey`s oxygen peroxide works nice, soft and fine methink :^) Plus it`s essential oils, enzimes, vitamins, and a whole lot of good staff in it, scientifically detected and approved :^)
Ok, Dani was right in that you are attributing the honey to preventing the disease. The report Richard Elder was referring to seems to make suggestions about beekeepers' immune systems (being altered by the sting venom-not from eating honey) being somehow involved. Don't forget, not all beekeepers eat honey....take R.O.B. Manley for instance.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7190514/

Last edited:

BeeBeeKa 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
langstroth
Number of Hives
8 poly hives
Sadly, an elderly couple who were keen bee keepers for many years died of Covid-19 in Southampton https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-52472481
And at least one middle aged member of our association was seriously ill with it earlier in the year but is fortunately now out of danger. So yes, bee keepers are susceptible to Covid-19.
[FONT=&quot]My deep condolence to the relatives and friends of Bill&Mary Dartnall.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately, not all beekeepers can/wish consume their product due to different reasons. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately, the article does not reveal any particulars in this regard.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]R.I.P.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Bill&Mary[/FONT]

Latest posts