I HATE Youtube...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5...2 wooden National, 2 poly Nat & 1 poly nuc...bursting at the seams
Please don't keep posting links to Youtube - I can never see them!*? I live in a village at the very edge of a Broadband area and our signal strength is awful. Even a small video takes 30-40 minutes to watch and a long one just isn't worth trying for. Please remember us rural beeks when posting!!!! We have been told by BT it will get better in about 2015...

Thanks m100 - I had never heard of one of these and so I have now downloaded it and am attempting to catch up with all the youtube bits on bees!

Please don't keep posting links to Youtube - I can never see them!*? I live in a village at the very edge of a Broadband area and our signal strength is awful. Even a small video takes 30-40 minutes to watch and a long one just isn't worth trying for. Please remember us rural beeks when posting!!!! We have been told by BT it will get better in about 2015...

OK, so the rest of us who can access YouTube should avoid it for the small number of those who cannot? That sounds reasonable.

Yep - absolutely! Although what I ACTUALLY said was that I hate Youtube...and if there was another way please remember we can't all access them - I didn't say don't use it...

OK, so the rest of us who can access YouTube should avoid it for the small number of those who cannot? That sounds reasonable.

Yep - absolutely! Although what I ACTUALLY said was that I hate Youtube...and if there was another way please remember we can't all access them - I didn't say don't use it...

Argument perhaps.............
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL9oA1LFoMw[/ame]

Oh HM - I'm hurt...I shall crawl back in my cupboard now...;)

Hedgerow - we have 'allegedly' broadband, but every year BT knock £5 off our monthly bill to 'apologise' for service which has never reached '1 bit' (whatever that is)...soon they'll be paying us for the privilege of not supplying their service!! Added to that we lose connection if it rains, between 8-10am and 4-11pm when it is busy, and every 2 days when BT are in the village. We call it the BT pension plan as the overtime must meet the dividend!!! Dial up is actually quicker, but FinL hates the phone line being tied up by it...

Last edited:
:iamwithstupid: OK lost...when does it set ask and what does that mean?? The 'I'm with stupid' means me by the way!!

Its yet another pointless search engine toolbar that messes up your desktop/browser/default homepage.

It should be easy enough to uninstall but many, many apologies for not mentioning it earlier.

Latest posts

Back