How to...........

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcrazy

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
nil bees given away all colonies
OK members, please help.

I have never used a Blog thing before and I think I have started a Blog but with no input. What input can I place, and there seems to be specific group thing.

I know I know, I am as thick as two short railway sleepers. Make that three.

Would someone be kind enough to give me a rundown on what can bee achieved using Blog and how to use Blog.

Thank you,:dupe:

Regards;

It's got to be easy if I can do it :blush:

Click on the Blog button above, then you get an option of - Post to my Blog or -can't remember, it may be go to my blog. There are little red x's by these words but it does work. When I first started it did confuse me somewhat over which button to click but I presume the programme know who you are and so all your blogs are saved under your user name.

Then it's just like writing a post - you give it a title - I always give the same title to mine, but others use a fresh one every time. And then away you go.

Looking forward to reading it :)

Frisbee

What input can I place,

Anything you want, I treat mine like an online diary of what I've found and what happend at the last visit, its more personnal than starting a thread to say 'look what I did today'.

If someone want to read what I've written then thats fine and its quite nice when they comment, but I know that the majority of people dont give two hoots and thats fine too.

Would someone be kind enough to give me a rundown on what can bee achieved using Blog and how to use Blog.

Thank you,:dupe:

Regards;

what you post to a blog isn't usually a discussion point (unless you want it to be, and then you'll start a thread) but noobs like me can read your thoughts and learn from them :cheers2:

Latest posts

Back