How to trickle

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neat little labeling machine. I watched it a few times to establish exactly how it was working and just love it. HP (not Hewlett Packhard) will be bringing out a model sometime early in 2010 I understand . . . :) :)

Last edited:

One guy in Beemaster forum inventented that what about if you paint the inner hive walls with oxalic acid. Eternal OA dosage for hives!

Thanks Finman, great help for a newbee like me

Trickling into a poly hive...

Lost me with the label aspect though.

PH

I haven't the foggiest either about what the link is between the two subjects, but I was commenting about the jar labeling machine clip that Jezd posted.

Bit of a hijack I suppose, but I'm sure that both Jezd and myself are very sorry about it.

It could have been caused by OA fumes I suppose. :grouphug:

It would be faster (from experience here) to label by hand and save the dosh.

KISS

PH

I don't doubt it PH, but infernal machines fascinate me. Couldn't probably build one for toffiees but like to understand how the canny wee beasties work.

I can just imagine how much label stock might get wasted in testing and setting up. I was actually amazed that a simple manual machine of commercial origin (just happened to be in the Google video comments) cost. $1300. The one in Jezd link was obviously a home made job.

For even manually automated labeling there would need to be a LOT of jars. Be assured that the interest was transitory only. Oh, and I am not fascinated by bottling machines; just in case you wondered. I'm sure you realised that well enough though. :cheers2: I can't remember when you were getting away for your hols, but hope the current snowfall doesn't get in the way of your plans. You'll be needing all the :grouphug: you can get in your motor-home in the current weather. Extra food, fuel, heating and blankets will be the order of the day. The scenery will unfortunately be uniformly . . . white. :)

Back