How to speed up your frame making.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
A frame every 5 seconds using 8 stations.
All frames are glued and nailed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx0ZRGYXLhs[/ame]

And it would be helpful if the foundation manufacturers didn't skimp on the sizing - a nightmare when both sides don't fit in the frame!!!:banghead:

How does it get the foundation to just fall in so easily? Ours get caught on splinters etc. Nice bit of kit though...how much do they go for on ebay? ;) lol

Wow how much would that lot cost.

Probably take a lifetime to pay for its self :)

I'm going foundation-less next year ;)

I'm going foundation-less next year ;)

Onge going commando next year lol

Its no good any of you lot buying this machine,it would be forever getting jammed.

Because your all tight and buy frame seconds in the sales :D

Hi All
Not on the same lines as admins but a little cheaper, I have made one and it works a treat. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPvnO-Yqw94[/ame]

i would love the all signing and dancing automatic frame builder, but would have to built it my self,

as for the new frame design for the holder, i see another video on the way

he first showed the old style of frame jig holder which i tried to make and use and gave up with the newer version seems easier to work with

That machine would just ruin a nice evening in the shed with a few frames, tacks and beers.

Pete

mmm I think I would have to get a bigger shed to fit that in lol

That machine is fantastic, almost mesmerising to watch.

But I could employ 20 TCN's for a fraction of the price of that machine:svengo:

Hi Pete first thing I made couple bits of floorboad and 2 2"x11/4" oakjust a bit longer than width any thinner an it bends works well , like the rest of your vidios, but I still prefer glue and screws. Terry

Latest posts

Back