How much can a colony take

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the beehive lodge

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
My hive is in the middle of a pubic park in Manchester today and Sun
they are bombarded by very loud noise i'd like to say music but when 5+ setups play reagge it turn out to be thud thud thud
:svengo::svengo:
So My question is does any body know any stories where bees have set up residence in noisey places and settled down and did there thing:party::party::party:
my house shakes and windows rattle i only hope my bees don't do one and fly
or they may like it and enjoy the noise Lol
Anyone planning to come to the park call in we are by the pond have a brew and a chat forget the porta loos use ours Lol.:cheers2:

Last edited:
My hive is in the middle of a pubic park in Manchester today and Sun
they are bombarded by very loud noise i'd like to say music but when 5+ setups play reagge it turn out to be thud thud thud
:svengo::svengo:
So My question is does any body know any stories where bees have set up residence in noisey places and settled down and did there thing:party::party::party:
my house shakes and windows rattle i only hope my bees don't do one and fly
or they may like it and enjoy the noise Lol
Anyone planning to come to the park call in we are by the pond have a brew and a chat forget the porta loos use ours Lol.:cheers2:

Might pop down tomorrow if thats ok......I'll give you a ring :) Thanks

Mine dont seem to bother about the lawn mower but what you are talking about is something that makes the air vibrate......

.... and bees dont like you tapping on the hive, which creates a vibration.. so...

Latest posts

Back