How do I edit my profile?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenX

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
None any more
I am a has-bee(n) in terms of keeping bees, for various reasons, and I had dropped off the forum.
Since the last change to the forum I suddenly started getting the daily summary of posts again, and I am enjoying lurking around, especially the political comments. It is good to feel part of a community that has such intelligent discussions!
Having just posted a comment, I realise that my profile still says I have 5 national hives, and I feel I should update this, as the nearest I get to beekeeping now is trying to grow some helpful flowers in the garden! I can see how to change my avatar, but not how to update my other information.

I am a has-bee(n) in terms of keeping bees, for various reasons, and I had dropped off the forum.
Since the last change to the forum I suddenly started getting the daily summary of posts again, and I am enjoying lurking around, especially the political comments. It is good to feel part of a community that has such intelligent discussions!
Having just posted a comment, I realise that my profile still says I have 5 national hives, and I feel I should update this, as the nearest I get to beekeeping now is trying to grow some helpful flowers in the garden! I can see how to change my avatar, but not how to update my other information.
So click on your avitar and you will get a menu scroll down to account details you can edit everything from there.

Hi Helen, maybe it would make more sense just to build up to five hives again? :)

So click on your avitar and you will get a menu scroll down to account details you can edit everything from there.
Thank you - but however much I fiddle, I only get the choice of changing the avatar or reading my own old profile! I must be even more stupid than I thought!

Thank you - but however much I fiddle, I only get the choice of changing the avatar or reading my own old profile! I must be even more stupid than I thought!
I was being stupid - I was clicking on the avatar beside my post, not the one at the top - doh!

Latest posts

Back