Honey with everything

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't knock it. Go for it, put your price up on your unadulterated premium honey sales.

How can anyone adulterate a good honey with alcohol.

You obviously haven't tried my grandmother's sovereign cure for a heavy cold - works every time if taken immediately before going to bed (we'll, a massive slug of rum, honey and boiling water into a twelve year old, bed was the only place!)

I was just reading that article.

A quote from it has

But while science does suggest that some high-quality honey has some health benefits, the kind of honey flavouring your cereal is "hardly different to the white sugar on your table", says dietician Sarah Schenker.

How can anyone adulterate a good honey with alcohol.

Mead?

I was just reading that article.

A quote from it has

But while science does suggest that some high-quality honey has some health benefits, the kind of honey flavouring your cereal is "hardly different to the white sugar on your table", says dietician Sarah Schenker.

Mead?

Not mine, I make mine from cappings and all the leftover bits and bobs hung up in a stocking and let drain into a bucket.

Not mine, I make mine from cappings and all the leftover bits and bobs hung up in a stocking and let drain into a bucket.[/QUOTE

Yes, that's what I must do next year, rather than wasting time on chunk honey which doesn't sell.

Latest posts

Back