Honey with added CBD

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard that CBD oil does not really work that it is not made from the weed itself or the portion of weed in it is extremely small.
It works very well indeed.
It utilises the CBD content of the plant not the THC content.
CBD relaxes and does help to kill pain and has many other medicinal benefits.
THC is what you take when you want to party.

if bees can collect something from canabis plant that is propolis resin

I heard that there are bees that can collect not only honey, but also from cannabis plants. However, cannabis does not produce nectar, which is why many considered it impossible for bees to work with cannabis, but they were wrong. As long as the bees have a carbohydrate energy source in their diet, they will pick up wax resin from plants like cannabis and even resin flowing from trees. I think that's why now you can already find a combination of honey with cbd. Or, for example, if you cannot find something similar, I recommend purchasing thc gummies separately. I simply dip the candy in honey and eat it.

Last edited:
I'm sure I watched a video where the bees produce honey from cannabis, it was certainly abroad and it migjt be the pollen gets mixed in with the honey as the loonys hanging off clifs where just cutting comb from wild bees. I'll try and find it

Sorry its not can
I'm sure I watched a video where the bees produce honey from cannabis, it was certainly abroad and it migjt be the pollen gets mixed in with the honey as the loonys hanging off clifs where just cutting comb from wild bees. I'll try and find it
cannabis, it's intoxicating though lol

I think you’re referring to “Mad Honey” produced by giant Nepalese bees foraging on Rhododendrons, 🌺 which are toxic. Overconsumption can lead to OD & possibly death 💀
Cannabis is wind pollinated

I think you’re referring to “Mad Honey” produced by giant Nepalese bees foraging on Rhododendrons, 🌺 which are toxic. Overconsumption can lead to OD & possibly death 💀
Cannabis is wind pollinated
Yea sorry I found the video I talked of, interesting way of collecting the honey though haha!

I shall go picking magic mushrooms in the autumn and sell hallucinogenic honey.
Be very careful
If magic mushrooms are prepared for consumption then under current UK law they become a Class A Drug and you’d be guilty of Intention to supply.
Just saying.

I thought you couldn’t sell something as honey if it was mixed with other substances (legally), and just to be pernickety, the weight is not displayed correctly on the label.

Last edited:
Back